Most Of Florida Will Be Destroyed By Earthquake

 

#earthquake #tsunami "When I learned that Mother Tynnetta was planning another journey to BIMINI, and that I’d been invited to travel with the group, I was elated. 


My mind immediately reflected on Mother Tynnetta’s lecture in ‪‎Miami‬, Florida in May 1996, concerning the Four Great ‪Judgments ‬on America and the destruction that would follow in the form of great earthquakes ‬that would Destroy the


coastlines of‪ FLORIDA causing them to FALL INTO THE SEA. 


In that very same lecture she mentioned the emergence of the Lost City of ‪#Atlantis‬ and the great predictions of that emergence by Edgar Cacey." Sister Sabrina Muhammad from Ft Lauderdale FL


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


#Bimini

#dailywarning81

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

Leave The World Behind

🚨 What Will Happen Next? And WHEN?