It's Over For America



⚠️  #Taiwan #Ukraine #Russia #China: Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "America will NOT win another war... I don’t know how much time I’ve got—and I can’t waste time. 


But you’ll never be able to say that I did not warn you of what America is facing, and what YOU are FACING. 


If it costs me my life, I was born to die! 


I do not intend to choose the method or the way by which I die, but I intend to choose the state of mind that I will be in!


This Qur’an says, “Die not unless you die in faith, die in submission to the Will of God.” 


I believe that that’s exactly what I’m preaching: The Will of God! 


And you that don’t see America at the Bar of Judgment; those of you who are trying to make FRIENDS with God’s ENEMY, then you go ahead. 


She will NOT WIN ANOTHER WAR; and foreign wars and the plagues that are hitting America and the world are destroying the American #Economy and the American way of life.


“Come out of her, My people, and be ye not partakers of her sins and her plagues for her sins have reached unto heaven.” That is what John the Revelator said. 


Well, where are you going? 


It doesn’t mean “go here; go there.” It means “come out of the way of life that you are living under the guidance of an enemy of God.” You can come out of that. 


You can STOP doing the thing that you’re doing that makes you an ENEMY of God!" #Farrakhan 


 $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert 


#dailywarning198

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind