Warning To Christian Preachers



#Christ Warns "Allah #MasterFardMuhammad has power over EVERYTHING. Since He has power of everything, He most certainly has power over me to KEEP me and PROTECT me. 


That's not going to happen with me and you. No way, because He loves you. 


I love you and you love both of us. 


We don't have NOTHING to fear. 


We have been out of our brotherhood so long in this world, we are joining up again. And we are so happy to do that until no one can now come around trying to make trouble among us, because we both love each other.


 I love you and you love me. 


The devil, blue-eyed white people, love to get around Reverend. They call him, their man, you know, and Reverend calls himself their man. 


Reverend believes in that blue-eyed devil because he calls him Reverend and PRETENDS to be backing him up. 


But he's not backing Reverend up into nothing but the FIRE of HELL. 


Reverend, can not you see that he can't do NOTHING with me? He don't call me no Reverend. 


They CAN'T STOP me. 


And I did not get a license from him to preach. 


When a man says that he's God's preacher and then has to be licensed by the world of his enemies, you have not yet become God's preacher. 


You're the devil's SLAVE-MAKING, whiteman's preacher. 


These are truths. 


These license ordain you to preach and you must preach like he says. If you don't, he will come over and tell you, "Sit down, Reverend". 


He didn't license me nor ordain me. 


I just went to preach by order of my God #MasterFardMuhammad. 


What does a God-ordained minister of the spirit of Himself look like going over to a devil asking him for a license? 


Oh Brother, it's sickening almost to talk about it. 

My people are ordained and sent by the devil to preach what the devil TELLS him to preach to his people. 


Brother I would KICK HIM IN THE FACE. 


Don't be afraid Reverend. Don't be afraid. As long as you're here with me, they're not going to run in here and bother you. 


Remember how Elijah fought with Ahab and proved his 400 preachers' liars and he took them and CHOPPED THEIR HEADS OFF?" Honorable Elijah Muhammad TheologyofTime Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert 


#dailywarning198 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind