Watchmen on The Wall



🚨 They deleted my FB page again. They're probably going to delete this one soon. I've set up a new blog where Allah Willing I'll be focusing my posts from now till the end. 


You can follow that blog here: https://tribulationdailybriefing.blogspot.com/?m=1


 Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "In the book of Ezekiel 3:17-19, it reads: “Son of man, I #MasterFardMuhammad have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My Mouth, and give them warning from Me. 


When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 


Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul." 


According to the dictionary, a #WATCHMAN is a person who keeps guard over a building at night to protect it from fire or thieves; a person who guards or patrols the streets at NIGHT. 


Since a watchman is on post at night, the most important tool he needs is a LIGHT. 


We have entered a time of great SPIRITUAL DARKNESS, and during this time, the spiritual leaders, who are watchmen, must be wide-awake and ALERT. 


They must have their LIGHT READY, even while others sleep. 


This is our religious DUTY at this TIME. 


I am trying to stay awake to WATCH for that which-ill affects our community, the nation, and the world, and to warn those who love the darkness of the consequences of their actions." #Farrakhan October 16, 1996 Holy Day of Atonement 


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


 #dailywarning198 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind