How To Survive World War 3: War of Armageddon?

 


Who Is Minister #LouisFarrakhan? He IS #Jesus The World Has Been Looking For.

He says of himself:

I Am The Bread of Life

I Am The Light of The World

I Am The Door of The Sheep

I Am The Resurrection and The Life

I Am The Good Shepherd

I Am The Way, The Truth, and The Life

I Am The True Vine

🕯 All who HEARS #Farrakhan, and OBEYS what he says, will walk in his LIGHT during this period of INTENSE DARKNESS that has spread over this evil world.

When we are obedient to the Messiah, though we were dead spiritually, we will be resurrected into Spiritual Life.

Messiah @LouisFarrakhan is THE ONLY WAY to #Christ, The Honorable #ElijahMuhammad, and The True and Living God, The #Mahdi, #MasterFardMuhammad

To follow #Farrakhan in TRUTH we become part of The Body of #Christ.

#dailywarning199


 If you would like to support this work please make your donation at either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind