The Black Exodus: The Case For Separation of Blacks & Whites



#TheBlackExodus

"And THE LORD, #MasterFardMuhammad said to The Honorable Elijah Muhammad,

 “Why do you cry to Me? Tell My people, Blacks in America, to GO FORWARD.


But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and My People shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.


And I will harden the hearts of Caucasians in America, and they will charge in after Black people. 


THEN My Great Glory will be displayed through crushing The American Government AND her troops, chariots, and charioteers.


And Caucasians shall KNOW that I, Master Fard Muhammad am The LORD, when I have gotten Me honour upon this wicked government, upon her chariots, and upon her horsemen." Exodus 14:14 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind