Throughout This Year


The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches whatever we #donate towards The Mission, Allah #MasterFardMuhammad Blesses us SEVEN TIMES whatever we gave.

He said:

 "In ‪‎#Islam‬ you are promised from ‪God‬ #MasterFardMuhammad ‪‎SEVEN‬ ‪TIMES‬ that which you ‪‎GIVE‬.

I gave my ‪‎LAST‬ ‪‎DIME‬ when I FIRST heard Islam. 

I gave my LAST DIME and I had a wife at that time sitting home ‪‎HUNGRY‬. 

The ‪Lord‬ (Master Fard Muhammad) told me about it. 

He said: "Remember the time that you gave your LAST DIME?" 

It was my last dime and now I cannot count the dimes that He has given to me."
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad: Theology of Time


⭐⭐⭐ Have these posts and emails helped you throughout this year?

 If they have will you please send #donations to either Venmo @watcher19mrt
$doomalert
or paypal.me/doomalert



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind