🚨 In My Blazing Wrath...On THAT Day...


https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoFydRM/

⚠️ #NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC earthquake #tsunami

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  "In My ZEAL and in My BLAZING WRATH I, #MasterFardMuhammad declare that on THAT Day there will SURELY be a GREAT EARTHQUAKE in the land of πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡².

The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and ALL the men who are on the face of the earth will SHAKE at My PRESENCE; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and EVERY WALL will fall to the ground." Ezekiel 38:19-20

#California
#sanfrancisco
#Oakland
#Florida
#Miami
#WestCoast
#EastCoast

#plague 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind