⚠️ An Ever Present Source of Trouble To Be Aware of

 


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

⚠️ An Ever Present Source of Trouble

๐Ÿ•ฏ Once upon a time this brother came to me and told me he loved how dedicated I was in the work I was doing in The Mosque. 

At the time I had been number one in Final Call sales and anything I could do to help The Messiah, To Help our Mosque, I was always available. 

The brother heaped praises on me and he said he wanted to be around believers who actually did the work and wanted to go out and push the program with me.

As we were out in the field the brother constantly joked about weaknesses and breaking Restrictive Laws. 

I hadn't been in the ranks long and he had been in for years so I foolishly believed there was nothing wrong with harmless jokes.

But I learned the hard way that steel sharpens steel. If someone can get us to find humor and laugh at breaking the Laws of Master Fard Muhammad gave to us to save us...

It doesn't matter how long anyone has been in the NOI, The Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad has not changed.

We have word for word what he told us to do and how to live our lives even to How to Eat.

Our Dietary Laws Have Been Given to us by Almighty God HIMSELF. Eat once every 24 hours. Or once every 48 hours. Or once every 72 hours.

The hypocrites and agents don't necessarily come out and speak against How to Eat to Live. They just won't follow it AS it was given to us. 

They make changes and teach others to do so.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad repeatedly warns us To Not Change His Teachings. He says give his Teachings exactly as he gave it to us. To Live The Teachings Exactly as he did. To Represent The Teachings Exactly as Messiah @LouisFarrakhan teaches. 

Now The brother I was out selling Final Calls with made absolute mockery of the dietary Laws given to us by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. He ate and snacked throughout our entire over 15 hour day out pushing the program. 

Out of my weakness I never questioned him. He'd been in the NOI for years, what did I know?

What was the end result of the Time I had spent with him?

Within a few months I went from selling 500 papers per issue to barely selling 10. I rarely went to the Mosque, I gained over 50 pounds and found myself doing things I had never thought I'd do in a million years after accepting The Teachings.

Within a year I had left The Mosque vowing never to return.

⚠️ Close Association Brings Along Similarities. The agents of Satan has mastered the art of dropping seeds, subliminal messages into our minds.

I don't know if the brother was an agent of Satan or not. But he taught me what type of people to stay away from and to check any wrong doing in my presence. 

No one should ever feel comfortable doing wrong around a believer. When I was a young boy I believed my Grandmother was so close to God that I felt very uncomfortable even thinking about bad stuff around her.

That's how the believers should be with each other. 

Our Complaints to God, How to Survive What's Next.

"Curse God and Die!" 

That's what the wife of Job told him during the midst of his tremendous suffering. 

As we suffer, as we go through these tremendous trials, hypocrites are right there trying to pull us into a pit of fire.

Satan told The Saviour he would make us curse Master Fard Muhammad to His Face.THEN Satan sends hypocrites and agents our way.

If you don't believe that someone in your circle, CLOSE to you, is a hypocrite and/or agent you may be the hypocrite....

Because both Bible and Holy Qur’an repeatedly warn us the hypocrites are always right there with the believers, an ever present source of trouble,  UNTIL Allah SEPARATES us.

So take a GOOD LOOK at those you deal with on a daily basis whether it be physical or online, because hypocrites are close.

And while Job did not curse God. He did say some very dark, ugly things to The God as he suffered. 

Have you ever read the Book of Job? Have you seen how he suffered? Did you see what he said in response?

In Job 3, is his complaint to God. Check it out. LOOK at what he says, quite similar to what the Prophet Jeremiah said.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job%203&version=NIV

⚠️ So as we are really going through it and we are complaining and fussing and crying, let us make sure all of that is going to our God, and not a bunch of agents and hypocrites. 

So After Job's wife turns hypocrite, and his friends come to see his suffering and tell him all about himself and why God is doing this to him, The God finally answers Job.

And now God is upset with the friends of Job, not Job. He was so upset with them for lying about Him He was about to kill them if it were not for Job.

"After the LORD had said these things to Job, he said to Eliphaz the Temanite, “I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken the truth about Me, as My servant Job has." Job 42:7

⭐️⭐️⭐️  IF you believe Master Fard Muhammad is God...

AND IF you believe Messiah @LouisFarrakhan is the Messiah sent to deliver us...

 THEN we are in a period of INTENSE TRIAL and SUFFERING.

With hypocrites and agents at every turn nipping at our heels trying to get us killed; while feigning all this love for us.

Hypocrites are not talking to Master Fard Muhammad besides making a big show when praying in public to be seen.

And as we make our way through these INTENSE TRIALS...

We have all the books...

We have all the videos...

We have all the study guides...

We have all the Restrictive Laws,  Rules of Conduct; We have the Wisdom. 

Supreme Wisdom that allows us, as The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches,  to, "Walk into Heaven."

BUT, none of it means anything if we don't have a relationship with The Saviour

We cannot have a relationship with anyone we do not communicate with.

So We have to talk to Master Fard Muhammad, Like the Messiah said, EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. 

Yes, we have five fixed prayers, but  we need to be talking to Master Fard Muhammad every day All day.

We read how Job suffered. 

But we SAW with our own eyes the Physical Pain and suffering of Messiah @LouisFarrakhan.

We read the words Job spoke But the thing that saved Job was He was CONSTANT COMMUNICATION with his God.

Even though he didn't understand WHY he had lost so much, he cried out to His God. Not his wife and his so called friends. 

Allah is the Best Knower. 

He knows how we suffer. 

He knows the enemies that are surrounding us that we believe really love us, many of whom we have no idea, but as Long as He is FIRST and Foremost, as long as we are in constant communication with HIM, no matter what is going on, we will get through what's about to go down. 

And then, just like Job, because we never turned on God, He Will open up the treasures of Heaven for us and heal us and Bless us and MAKE us Rulers in the earth.

Talk to Him.

So what He told Satan will be true for us, They are Perfect and UPRIGHT. 



If you find benefit in these posts please leave a donation at VENMO @watcher19mrt paypal.me/doomalert or cashapp $DOOMALERT 

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚠️ Bracing For Impact: WHEN The Attack And Destruction Comes

Virtue & Modesty

๐Ÿšจ The Real Reason A Great Earthquake Will Destroy California And Many Cities In America