πŸ•― El Roi: The God Who Sees Us




#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #Messiah #Farrakhan #ElijahMuhammad #MasterFardMuhammad

 πŸ•― El Roi: The God Who Sees Us

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNnjh3BU/

"So Hagar gave this Name to The LORD Who had spoken to her: “You are The God who sees me,” for she said, “Here I have SEEN the One Who SEES me!” (Genesis 16:13)

"You Master Fard Muhammad watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your Book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

How precious are Your THOUGHTS about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!

If I were to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand; and when I awake, I am still with You.

O God, IF ONLY You would DESTROY the WICKED! Get out of my life, you murderers!

They speak of You with evil intent; Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?

The hypocrites and disbelievers misuse Your Name.

O LORD, shouldn’t I hate those who hate you? Shouldn’t I despise those who oppose you?

I HATE them with PERFECT HATRED; I count them as my enemies.

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts." Psalm 139:13

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNnjh3BU/

If you would like to support this work Please send donations to either VENMO @watcher19mrt or paypal.me/doomalert or cashapp $DOOMALERT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

Leave The World Behind

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan