⚠️ Did I Talk About Florida? Messiah @LouisFarrakhan







https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP882ySCe/

⚠️ Did I Talk About Florida? Messiah @LouisFarrakhan 

Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns, "Florida, are you becoming the epicenter of God's Plague? I asked God to do that. While Florida was white all the way around with low infection rates, it turned deep red. I asked God for that. 

I just want to show you that this man that is talking to you has power with God. I’m not fake. I’m the real deal. You can take it or let it alone. 

Why did I ask God to drop that on Florida? Because Florida has stood in the way of a better relationship of our government with CUBA

We want what Cuba is developing. Because of you, Florida, and those that ran out or were run out of Cuba, who were members of the Jewish community, who lost everything, your hatred for #FidelCastro has caused America to be blind now. … I asked God to bring down the virus heavily on Florida because 90 miles from Florida our Cuban family, when the plague broke out in Wuhan, they went to Hubei province in Wuhan and with the Chinese they corrected it and drove it out of Wuhan. 

Don’t we need something that Cuba has? But you have an embargo on Cuba.

I’m about to ask the government to relieve our brothers and sisters in Cuba of the burden, the unjust burden, of your embargo because we’re not going to take no medicine that you, the killers of all of us, give. 

Remember the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment? Remember what theFlorida has stood in the way of a better relationship of our government with Cuba. We want what Cuba is developing." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan: Criterion 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

Leave The World Behind

🚨 What Will Happen Next? And WHEN?