🕯The Season of Weeping

 





🕯 "Have you ever gone through a SEASON of WEEPING? That before you can get out of this, here comes something else.

And your heart is overwhelmed and you smile in front of people as best you can but you go home, (thinking) "Please let me go home so I can go back to being real because I'm tired of faking this smile. And I only told you I was doing ok because I knew there was nothing you can do about it anyway. Let me go back to my weeping."

People honestly want you to perform. Like you haven't been through what you been through. 

But there is a degree of pain that comes so strong that you have to shut down everything.

There's some discomfort that you can still function to. 

But there's a level of sorrow that is so grotesque, and so obvious, and so profound, and so demonstrative, that it will shut you down. 

"They hung their harps by the willow trees.. and all we could hear is nothing…nothing but weeping." Psalm 137:2

There is a CRY that engulfs a soul that haunts the spirit. That takes you to a place where you wonder, "Will I ever???"

Y'all don't know what I'm talking about. 

I wish I could talk to somebody that's real with me because I get sick of church folk sometimes. 

Sometimes they'll catch you in your grief and in your season of pain and they're in their season of progress and they'll look down on you like, 'Child if you just believe God, everything will be alright.. if you just walk in faith and claim… "

Shut up!

You in spring, I'm in the winter,

SHUT UP!!

You don't have no coat on because it's not cold on your side of the world.

But over here we are in the SEASON of WEEPING.

And they wept a long time. And they wept a long time. 

But there is a TIME, 

after you have suffered a while, and cried a while, and been empty a while, and been plagued a while, and been lonely a while, and been frustrated a while, and been without a while, and had been denied a while, there is a place that comes along AFTER you've been confused a while, AFTER you been in anguish a while, AFTER you been tormented a while, there is a WHEN!

There is a TIME my Brothers and Sisters that God just says, "ENOUGH!"

You've been in a season of hell and high water and God just says, "ENOUGH." 

WHEN God says, "Enough," I checked it on my watch, God set a time to bring me out of my weeping.

God has a TIME ALREADY SET ASIDE." TD.Jakes: God Knows When

paypal.me/doomalert $doomalert 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚠️ Bracing For Impact: WHEN The Attack And Destruction Comes

Virtue & Modesty

🚨 The Real Reason A Great Earthquake Will Destroy California And Many Cities In America