πŸ•― "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you!" Be Healed



LINK to Video 🎞 https://bit.ly/3zbAjnw

πŸ•― To all of us who are sick with diseases or conditions they claim cannot be cured, don't lose hope. The Master Healer with power over everything including your specific disease will show His power to Heal to the world by Healing you. 

And WHEN You are healed, and whole, Remember to Give All Praises to Allah Who came in The Person of Master Fard Muhammad Who healed you in the name of The Exalted Christ, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad & Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

The Bible teaches us Jesus healed people with impossible diseases before he departed. And After he departed his disciples continued to heal in his name.

"But Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk!c

7Taking him by the right hand, Peter helped him up, and at once the man’s feet and ankles were made strong. 8He sprang to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and leaping and praising God.

9When all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10they recognized him as the man who used to sit begging at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him." Acts 3:6-10


Minister Rasul teaches "One day our Brother Imam Sultan Rahman’s father...was carrying him(#ElijahMuhammad) up the steps here in this house coming from the dentist.  

My father had blood going all the way down his chin and there was blood all on his shirt. 

Of course I was completely alarmed, so I ran over to him and helped carry him up the steps. 

I kept saying as I was crying, “What happened to you? What did they do to you? What happened? What happened?” 

My father says, “Oh, don’t worry. They just did a little work on my mouth”.
 
It was a young dentist who is still a dentist for our family here, a good friend, had done some work on his mouth. 

As they sat my father down, he said to me, “#MasterFardMuhammad promised me a whole new set of teeth”.  

Then I challenged him on that with my fast wisdom at nine years old (laughs).

I said, “How are you gonna grow new teeth after your permanent teeth come in?” 

I proceeded to explain to him that after your baby teeth fall out, permanent teeth come in and no more teeth are coming in after that. 

He says, “Well, how did you get what you call your permanent teeth?”

 I said, “What do you mean? After the baby teeth fall out the permanent teeth come in.” 

He said, “And what told the permanent teeth to come in?” 

I said, “What told them to?” 

Then he took his finger and pointed it at his gums. 

What that meant was the same genetic information, the same thing that triggered the growth of anything; he actually said these word to me, “It can be told to do it again, and again and again.” 

This pointed to me to the kind of Wisdom that is up on that Wheel. 

That Wisdom that is amongst the Scientists; a Wisdom that is reeled by God, Himself, that can literally again Transform, Heal even Re-Grow, as the Minister talked about on “The Time and What Must Be Done” last week. 

This kind of technology that’s on #TheWheel, this more than confirms to me that my father escaped the plot and is more than alive and well in his own skin, in his own body, that has gone through a renewal and healing process. 

For ALL of us that are stricken with different health problems today, there’s HOPE. 

There’s great hope." RasulMuhammad Hurt2h

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind