The Holy One: Master Fard Muhammad


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

https://www.tiktok.com/@lastcall2repentance/video/7361922174006922538?_t=8lpk7859NKo&_r=1

The Holy One: Master Fard Muhammad 

 “Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from The Sovereign LORD Master Fard Muhammad: I AM your ENEMY, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal. 

I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north. 

I will knock the bow from your left hand and the arrows from your right hand, and I will leave you helpless. 

You,  AND your army, AND your ALLIES, WILL ALL DIE on the mountains

I will feed you to the vultures and wild animals. 

You will fall in the open fields, for I have spoken, says the Sovereign LORD. 

And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the COASTS. 

Then they will know that I am the LORD. “In this way, I will make known My Holy Name among My people, Blacks In America. 

I will not let anyone bring shame on it. And the nations, too, will KNOW that I AM THE LORD, THE Holy One. 

That DAY of JUDGMENT will come, says the Sovereign LORD. 

Everything will happen just as I have declared it. “And I will make a VAST GRAVEYARD for Gog and his hordes in the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Dead Sea. 

It will block the way of those who travel there, and they will change the name of the place to the Valley of Gog’s Hordes. 

It will take 7 months for the people to bury the bodies and cleanse the land." Ezekiel 39

🚨 Don't Let Satan and his evil lying agents in the #fakenews media get you killed. What we think about #Russia, #Ukraine, & #WWIII, Or the War of #Armageddon is Immaterial.

The media will have the foolish among us CHEERING for THE OPEN ENEMY of The Black man and woman. 

The devil says "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." 

These cowards, so called Christians, feigned love for everybody when Jesus never once taught us to love everyone. The Christ of Revelations is coming to KILL.

The Believers say #Christ comes to kill ALL his enemies. 

So if you are an enemy of The Exalted Christ, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, The Bible says:

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison.and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. a mighty army, as numberless as sand along the seashore.

And I saw them as they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded God’s (#MasterFardMuhammad) people (Blacks in America) and the beloved city (#TheWheel). 

But FIRE from heaven came down on the attacking armies and consumed them.

Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Then I saw a great white THRONE and him(Christ) who was seated on it (The Honorable Elijah Muhammad). 

The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. 

The dead(Blacks in America) were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:7-15

https://www.tiktok.com/@lastcall2repentance/video/7361922174006922538?_t=8lpk7859NKo&_r=1

Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


 #dailywarning162

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind