The Wheel And The Last Days


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

#WhoIsGod #Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "I made a commitment to the #Navajo & #Hopi #Indians. That on July 6, 1986, it was learned that the government of the United States had planned to move(By Military Force) the Navajo Indians off of their land.

And I pledged to them that I would be there WITH THEM when the government and the soldiers appeared. 

You may say Brother #Farrakhan that is very dangerous. 

Yes it is. 

But I am convinced more so now than ever before that there is a Power with me that the United States Government will soon recognize, if they haven’t already recognized it. 

And You TOO will come to recognize it. 

I had to be there with the Indians because the United States government is a very murderous government and they will stop at Nothing to get their ends. 

But I believed with all my heart that if I were among the Indians, that they (American Govt) would not do anything. 

Because IF I’m just scratched accidentally by you(🇺🇲)...

you WILL BE DESTROYED COMPLETELY. 

I’m not boasting. 

But I am MORE than what you THINK I am.” Louis #Farrakhan: #TheWheel and the Last Days 7/13/1986 (Video on Youtube)


 #dailywarning145 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind