We Must Do Something

 


#Departure:  Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "I pray that He will Bless my Family. As I pray for you all the time. 


I pray that you will make it. 


But I don't want you to think that connection to me is enough. 


You have TO DO SOMETHING to be worthy to get out of Gods intention against this world. 


I thank Allah for having known you. And I pray that Allah will Bless you to be in that number when the righteous take possession of the Earth. 


Thank you for reading, As Salaam Alaikum " Minister Louis #Farrakhan: Divine Destruction of America 


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert #dailywarning142

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind