Blacks in America, have been robbed and plundered, enslaved, imprisoned, and trapped.

 



#ufo #Christ teaches "In the END He #MasterFardMuhammad will say to the angels of His: "GO and BRING EVERYONE that is called by MY NAME. 

I have created them for My Own Self.

For My OWN GLORY." Honorable Elijah Muhammad: Theology of Time


"You see and recognize what is right but refuse to act on it. You hear with your ears, but you don’t really listen. It pleased the LORD #MasterFardMuhammad for the sake of His Righteousness to make His Law Great and Glorious.


But His Own people, Blacks in America, have been robbed and plundered, enslaved, imprisoned, and trapped. 


They are fair game for anyone and have no one to protect them, no one to take them back home.


Which of you will listen to this or pay close attention in time to come?


Who ALLOWED them to be robbed and hurt? 


It was the LORD, against Whom we sinned, for the people would not walk in His path, nor would they obey His law.


So He poured out on them His burning anger, the violence of war. 


It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand; it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.


Now this is what the LORD says—He Who created you, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine!


WHEN you go through deep waters, I will be with you. 


WHEN you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. 


WHEN you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.


For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.


Others (Lives) were given (Destroyed) in exchange for you. 


I traded their lives for yours because you are PRECIOUS to ME!


You are honored, and I love you.


Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west.


I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ 


Bring My sons from afar and My daughters from the ends of the earth—


Bring ALL who claim Me as their God, for I have made them for My glory. It was I who created them.’ Isaiah 42:21-43:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind