When They Attack Us



#Ye @kanyewest
"Never get so comfortable in the lap of the applause that you actually believe it. 

All you're doing is setting yourself up for failure. 


Because It is easy to love people when other people love them. 


The hardest time to love people is when everyone turns against them. 


And they're writing about them, and talking about them, and they're in the news.


And that's why I exalt LOYALTY above everything else. 


Because I appreciate people NOT when people are with me. 


I appreciate people who are with me when everyone turns against me. 


And you knock on my door and say, "I still love you."


 Now you got CLOUT with me." @bishopjakes

#tdjakes 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind