If You Are Not With Farrakhan...



#Christ warns "The enemy cannot be but a hypocrite who will now try to change to offer you friendship. The same enemy who fought and killed you yesterday cannot turn overnight and become your friend. 


BE WARNED and be careful of how you deviate and follow such evil-tongued people as you see now appearing, for in a few days, God will destroy them ALL with those whom destruction and justice is due. 


May Allah pour upon the hypocrites the chastisement that He poured upon my Mother's son, my own brother who rose up against me in 1935 and joined himself with those who were bent upon taking life away. 


This was for no cause other than jealousy and envy of my mission. 


May Allah STRIKE THEM WITH TERROR and GRIEF that they may not have rest day or night for they return to me evil for good. 


I have been better to them than they were to themselves. 


Let Allah judge between me and the hypocrites and disbelievers who take Allah and His Messenger and religion for mockery." Honorable #ElijahMuhammad: Message to the Black Man : On Hypocrites 


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


 #dailywarning191 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind