πŸ•― My Vision of The Messiah @LouisFarrakhan


πŸ•― I had a vision of Messiah @LouisFarrakhan the other night. 


We were in a very small classroom. And it was not a lot of believers. 


And In the vision He gave us an assignment. 


We had to write a kind of exit letter. 


We had to write a letter similar to the letter we wrote to get registered. But it was an exit letter. 


We had to write a letter To get out of this world. And the feeling was he was about to leave, and some, depending on if their letter passed, would be allowed to leave too. 


Not leave WITH him, but soon after.


And for some reason I kept messing up on the envelope. Even though the letter was only a page my envelope looked like it had a clothes or a shirt stuffed in it.  It was all puffy and wrinkled and hard to write on.


I tried my best, and I'm rushing and very nervous cause the feeling is he is about to Go.


 But it's very hard to write on this wrinkled envelope, so when I finished with mine, I handed it to him.


 And he looked at this wrinkled mess that i handed to him, and was like you sure you want to turn this in like this? 


The way he said it I was like no sir, of course not. 


And while everyone else handed theirs in and left, he was waiting for me to get mines right, but he was definitely ready and about to leave.


And after a while this sister came to me, and I asked her to help me, and she took it and did it for me. She helped me to be able to go. 


Even though some of us may depart alone, because, like Bishop Jakes says, Heaven is one ticket per person.


We can't get there or do it alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind