To All Sisters Who Had Tubaligation


🕯 #Christ The Honorable Elijah Muhammad message to Sisters who can't have children: Sister Betty Teaches "In 1968, I also remember a very important day in my life when I had asked a personal question regarding having ‪children‬. 

I asked him (Honorable Elijah Muhammad) what will happen to those sisters, like myself, who could not have children? 

He said that I should be ‪‎PATIENT‬, Allah would bless me to have children. 

But I told him I had an operation #tubaligation before coming into the Nation and could not have any children. 

He said that Allah #MasterFardMuhammad would take those sisters to an ‪‎Island‬ in the ‪‎Pacific‬ so that they would be able to have children in the ‪‎Hereafter‬ and live a LONG LIFE. 

Just pray to see the #Hereafter. All Praise is due to Allah." Sister Betty Muhammad: Dear Holy Apostle 


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert #dailywarning189 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind