πŸ•― Why They Can't See What You See



#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #Gaza #Palestinians #yemen #taiwan #China #Russia
#WW3 #Armageddon #TheWheel #ufo

πŸ•― Why They Can't See What You See
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8qtMsDE/

⚠️ Why Waste So Much Time Arguing with dead people walking, hypocrites & disbelievers? 

Waste of Time: They Won't Believe Till That Fire Comes.

Our Duty, Our Mission, is a Clear delivery of The Warning of God's Wrath.

We are not sent to convince anyone. Only to warn. And IF they reject the warning, move on and let God handle the disbelievers. 

"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 

For in the days BEFORE the flood (Destruction), people were eating and drinking, partying, marrying and giving in marriage, UP TO THE DAY Noah entered the ark;

People didn’t REALIZE what was going to happen UNTIL the flood came and swept them all away. 

THAT is the WAY it will be WHEN the Son of Man comes." Matthew 24:37


Mother Tynnetta warns, "The hypocrites and disbelievers among us WILL NOT BELIEVE the truth that is being MANIFEST all around us, up to the END Until the destruction of our open enemies and opponents in America SURROUNDS and ENGULFS city after city, state after state, in a virtual LAKE of FIRE." Mother Tynnetta Muhammad 

πŸ•― Why They CAN'T See What You SEE

Have you ever wondered why out of all the people in your circle of family, friends, co-workers YOU are the ONLY one who believes in and follows Messiah @LouisFarrakhan to The Honorable Elijah Muhammad?


⚠️ "Stop arguing with the world. They not supposed to see what you see. They not supposed to know what you know.  They not supposed to believe what you believe.


If they believed what you believe they would be saved.


Do you know the Bible says the secret of The Lord is with them that fear Him?


And He shall Show THEM His covenant.


There are certain things God will only show people that respect Him, Fear Him, that reverence Him.


I don't care how much you like Sally, Sue, and Mary, you can't make them see what they don't see.


The Bible say If Our Gospel be hid, it be hid from them that are lost.


You are here because God has revealed Himself to YOU.


You not here because you a good woman.


You not here because you a holy man.


You not here because you Don't have proclivities, and humanities, and weaknesses.


You are here because God REVEALED Himself to YOU.


He revealed Himself. 


He made Himself open before YOU.


He showed Himself to YOU.


He Let YOU see, it's by His Mercy that you're not consumed.


God has revealed Himself to YOU.


Some of you are the only one in your family but God revealed Himself to you.


Your sister didn't get it. Your brother didn't get it. But YOU got it.


God revealed Himself to YOU.


Sometimes your twin didn't get it, but YOU got it.


God showed up and revealed Himself to YOU.


And when you go to the family reunion they treat you funny because they can't see what YOU see.


They don't have the level of Revelation to understand what YOU understand. And you're strange to them.


And you got to be cool with being weird.


You got to be cool with being weird.


You cannot be His Disciple until you get good with being weird.


As long as you have a psychological need to fit in with everybody...trying to be all things to all people you become nothing.


You got to be good with being different.


Yes I'm peculiar. I'm meant to be peculiar.

I'm not trying to keep up with the latest #trend.


I do my thing my way.


I'm me.


I'm good with being me.


I'm not trying to be you. I'm trying to be me.


I'm trying to be the best version of what He created me to be.


And I'm not going to let you intimidate me into what I ought to be because you are not my God.


I'm not created in your image but His Image.


And the better I see Him, the better I SEE MYSELF." #TDJakes


⭐⭐⭐If you would like to support this work Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


Thank you πŸ™πŸΏ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind