⚠️ The War of Armageddon: The Battle In The Sky

 


#Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "Now PAY ATTENTION to THESE words, "She(America) will fight and continue to fight."


 He (#ElijahMuhammad) mentioned #Vietnam‬ and other areas of ‪#Asia‬. 


But the LAST FIGHT (War of #Armageddon) will be in EAST‪ GERMANY.‬  And there she (America) will be destroyed.


 "I want to talk about #EastGermany. 


We THINK East Germany and #WestGermany have united. 


They broke the wall down, but they're NOT united. 


East Germany has been forty years under the Communists (‪#‎Russia‬) and West Germany has been forty years under American and Western Democracy. 


And these are apples and oranges, and it's very difficult to produce the integration. 


The ‪COMMUNISTS‬ are rising again and they are sick of this Western style of Democracy and #capitalism. 


And the hard liners that are rising want the RETURN of the #SovietUnion. 


And SOON they're (🇺🇲) going to ask you (soldiers) to go back to ‪‎Europe‬. 


I wouldn't do it if I were you. I want you to pay attention to me now. 


You can do what you want to do. 


But if I were you, I'd GET OUT of the #‎army‬.


 I know you think that's your only employment. 

I said if I were you, I'd GET OUT of that thing." ‎#Farrakhan‬: Divine Destruction of America� 


Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind