One of The Best Men I Know


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

 #Messiah @LouisFarrakhan teaches "Father @MichaelPfleger is one of the BEST men that I know. 

He's SUCH a GOOD man that I call him my brother.

#FatherPfleger is my brother, not by nature, but he carries the spirit of #Jesus The #Christ 

Father Pfleger has ALWAYS been on the front lines AGAINST gun culture, #NRA

Congress is afraid of the NRA, politicians that accept money from the NRA will not fight against guns.

Nobody attacks the NRA without consequences. #FatherPhleger took it on." #Farrakhan

Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


#dailywarning81 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind