We Know God Knows Best...Right?


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

⚠️ Ever Find Yourself Trying To Explain To #Allah A Good Way To Bless You, Help You, Or Execute Judgment on Our Enemies?

 Because some of us, We CRAYZAY!!! 🤣🤣

...”Allah what You should do is....”

And We KNOW Allah is The BEST Knower. 

BUT... we THINK our stuff always works sometimes 🤫

Don’t judge me🤐

But The #Bible says 🤫 “My Thoughts are NOTHING like your thoughts,” says The #LORD,

#MasterFardMuhammad. 

“And My WAYS are far beyond ANYTHING you could Ever imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so My Ways are higher than your ways and My Thoughts HIGHER than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind