The Saviour, Trains, DOOM ALERT

 


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #MasterFardMuhammad

⭐⭐⭐ My Vision of The Saviour, #MasterFardMuhammad:

🕯️Recently, which has never happened before, I had a Vision of Master Fard Muhammad. He appeared in this Vision twice.

At the very beginning, and at the end.

I can’t remember anything of the beginning of this vision except I know He was right there.

But the end, I’m on #train tracks.

I’m outside somewhere like in the country. No buildings.

As far as I can see, no buildings at all, but I believe mountains are nearby, solid rocks.

Where I am on the train tracks the tracks are just starting to turn, a curve.

There are people outside with me on both sides of the tracks as well as slowly walking ON the tracks.

At that point everything seemed to be in slow motion.

And then The Saviour is letting me know He wants everyone on ONE side of the tracks.

I can’t remember which side. But it’s urgent.

I’m still not sure what exactly He wants me to do until I hear the LOUD HORN of the train coming. And this train is MOVING, Fast!.

And I start yelling and waving for everyone to come on the inside of the curve of the tracks.

Because I see that everyone on the train tracks, and everyone on the outside of that curve will be destroyed when the train comes.

I’m yelling and waving and pleading with everyone to move, and they were going so slow and the train was coming so fast and that horn was so loud...

And just when the train got there I looked back to the Saviour and He was literally flying away.

It wasn’t till I woke up and thought about it that it hit me, I Just had a Vision about God, on the Train tracks👀

Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or PayPal.me/doomalert

#dailywarning50
#LastDays19

Have These Emails Ever Helped You? If they have please give back by making a donation at either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert


Thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind