🕯️ Our Religious Duty At This Time:Watchmen on The Wall

 





#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #WW3 #Armageddon #Gaza #Yemen 

🕯️ Our Religious Duty At This Time: Watchmen on The Wall

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8B76ftF/

⭐⭐⭐ Many years ago (2010)  I learned about this Top Secret document that the 🇺🇸 President receives every day. It used to be called "President Daily Briefing" or PDB for short.

The PDB is compilation of reports by all of the intelligence Agencies who report everything going on around the world, big or small, that has to do with the Security of The Nation and her INTERESTS so The President and his advisors can make the best informed decisions to keep the Nation strong.

When I learned about this I believed it was right in the same line of what I was already doing at the time for The Messiah and Believers to keep us informed. 

I thought to myself, I can do this for The Minister and our people on a much larger scale 24/7

I asked Messiah @LouisFarrakhan if we should set this up and he said, "It will be wonderful if you did such. Because these disasters are no respector of persons." (See Question in TwitterBook

And that's how M.R.T & Tribulation Daily Briefing was born. 

I asked Allah to bless MRT to set up A Emergency Command Center. Like we see in the movies, with dozens of large screens, and a team of dozens of dedicated Brothers and Sisters working around the clock to monitor everything going on in every region, and going on in America and around the world. 

To be able to keep The Messiah, NOI, and our people informed. 

I pray for this all the time. 

I prayed He help me raise $25,000 to help get started with all the equipment we need to stay up to the minute reporting these dark last days. 

It's been 13 years And even though we haven't set up the physical command center yet, we are doing the Best we can with what we have. 

I just wanted to show Allah, "SEE, no matter what I will continue to serve The Messiah and our people. If I have to, and I did, I'll do it all from one old beat up phone, without Internet, without electricity, without heat, in the 🥶 cold. 

I say to Allah, "You see the work I'm trying to do with nothing. Imagine what I can do if You bless us to set this up." 

I believe that day is coming soon. 

And I believe there are some out there secretly monitoring our pages, admiring our dedicated consistent work and they will be moved to help by giving us a place to set it up and get all the equipment we need soon.

I thank Allah for all that you do to help, big and small, and I pray these posts and emails help save millions of lives.

🚨 Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "In the book of Ezekiel 3:17-19, it reads: “Son of man, I #MasterFardMuhammad have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My Mouth, and give them warning from Me. 

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul." 

According to the dictionary, a #WATCHMAN is a person who keeps guard over a building at night to protect it from fire or thieves; a person who guards or patrols the streets at NIGHT. 

Since a watchman is on post at night, the most important tool he needs is a LIGHT. 

We have entered a time of great SPIRITUAL DARKNESS, and during this time, the spiritual leaders, who are watchmen, must be wide-awake and ALERT. 

They must have their LIGHT READY, even while others sleep. 

This is our religious DUTY at this TIME. 

I am trying to stay awake to WATCH for that which-ill affects our community, the nation, and the world, and to warn those who love the darkness of the consequences of their actions." #Farrakhan October 16, 1996 Holy Day of Atonement 


Please send donations to either VENMO @watcher19mrt paypal.me/doomalert $DOOMALERT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind