⚠️ "I Stand Alone!" Messiah @LouisFarrakhan



#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC

 "I Stand Alone!" Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

🚨 Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns, “I stand alone, so help me God. 

All of you can leave me. 

Don't mean a damn thing to me! I'm telling you.  

You ain't doing me NO favor by standing with me. 

You doing yourself a favor! 

Hear me well!! No, no, listen! 

I'm not begging you for your help. 

I'm Asking you to help me. 

But IF you DON'T help me, I'll do like my Father. 

I'll petition God (Master Fard Muhammad) to SEND me somebody. 

And He'll remove you and bring better than you in your place. 

He's Independent! 

So I don't beg NOBODY for NOTHING! That's my point!” #Farrakhan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind