⚠️ Germany Proposes New Military Alliance Without America

 




#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #WW3 #Armageddon

🚨 πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ "Germany proposed that Europe create its own military alliance without the participation of the #UnitedStates & use the #French nuclear arsenal for deterrence purposes. 

This idea was put forward by the head of the large federal state of Hesse, one of the country's economic centres, Boris #Rhein."

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT87VUymS/

⚠️ Germany: WW3 The War of Armageddon 

🚨 East Germany's Role in World War 3

#Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "Now PAY ATTENTION to THESE words, "She(America) will fight and continue to fight."

He (#ElijahMuhammad) mentioned #Vietnam‬ and other areas of ‪#Asia‬. 

But the LAST FIGHT (War of #Armageddon) will be in EAST‪ GERMANY.‬ And there she (America) will be destroyed.

 "I want to talk about #EastGermany. 

We THINK East Germany and #WestGermany have united. 

They broke the wall down, but they're NOT united. 

East Germany has been forty years under the Communists (‪#‎Russia‬) and West Germany has been forty years under American and Western Democracy. 

And these are apples and oranges, and it's very difficult to produce the integration. 

The ‪COMMUNISTS‬ are rising again and they are sick of this Western style of Democracy and #capitalism. 

And the hard liners that are rising want the RETURN of the #SovietUnion. 

And SOON they're (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²) going to ask you (soldiers) to go back to ‪‎Europe‬. 

I wouldn't do it if I were you. I want you to pay attention to me now. 

You can do what you want to do. 

But if I were you, I'd GET OUT of the #‎army‬.

 I know you think that's your only employment. 

I said if I were you, I'd GET OUT of that thing." ‎#Farrakhan‬: Divine Destruction of America� 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT87VUymS/

Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind