🚨 The Last Minute

 


#NationofIslam #FOI #MGTGCC #Ramadan 

🚨 The Last Minute 

🕯 Many times, when police in America unjustly murder our people, when the suffering people in #Gaza hear about it, they, the #Palestinians, stand in support for Blacks in America. They say we are with the suffering Blacks in America. #BlackLivesMatter

Now, as the Palestinians are being slaughtered, some of us are eerily quiet.

The Honorable #ElijahMuhammad teaches us that the people in #Syria really hate the hostility, brutality, satanic treatment of Blacks in America. They hate it.

And they say IF they could, they would come here to fight for us until they died.

He said they have love in their hearts for us while we laugh at them.

You say you don't believe any Arab would risk their lives to save our people in America. 

I believe it was The Saviour, #MasterFardMuhammad, Who said if #ProphetMuhammad was alive during our enslavement he would have came and freed us himself. 

🚨 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Angel Brother Jabril teaches, "We (Blacks in America) are the MOST LOVED objects EVER in Gods Creation. 

EVER! 

There have NEVER been a people, human beings on whom God has FOCUSED The GREATEST Intensity of love that His Heart can generate.

The man ( #ElijahMuhammad) who knows God said #MasterFardMuhammad Loves us MORE than a mother loves her children.

Thats a Man, with the Love of ALL the mothers wrapped in One, and then some, for babies.

We're babies compared to Him. 

We're still in the kindergarten of His Knowledge. 

So be careful how you judge yourself. 

Forget about others!

STOP Judging yourself!" Brother Jabril Muhammad: The Weak Minded

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Messiah @LouisFarrakhan teaches, "#MasterFardMuhammad LOVES You. Let me state that First.

I don't want us to think because we are other than ourselves, or we have failed in this aspect or that aspect that we are out of The MERCY, The PROTECTION, The LOVE, and The FORGIVENESS of our God! 

Master Fard Muhammad didn't come 9,000 miles to destroy us for our shortcomings! 

He Came 9,000 miles to FREE us from these shortcomings to MAKE us His People. 

And He would Be Our God." #Farrakhan: Restrictive Laws of Islam 

#LeaveTheWorldBehind

🚨 REPENT NOW: Don't Wait Until The Last Minute: Don't Wait To CLEAN UP!

The Exalted #Christ: The Honorable Elijah Muhammad warns, "You have been reading the TRUTH of JUDGMENT. I warn you to GET READY now, not to wait like the people of Lot, and the people of Noah. 

DON'T WAIT until the LAST minute, because NOBODY loved us but God #MasterFardMuhammad). 

They don't want us; we're TOO IGNORANT and DISGRACEFUL of self. 

NOBODY wanted us, He said to me, but Himself. 

If it had been left to them, the other Scientists would not have given this devil a chance at all, they would have killed him AS SOON as his TIME was up, because they had been waiting for the time. 

He said they were READY. 

He (Allah) said, "Some of the boys (#Syrians), young men, teenagers and what not, they would go around in circles singing a song; 

"Take me, take me to North America; take me, take me to North America, the land on the shore of Tennessee. I promise my Allah I will not return until I push the devils in the hell." 

That's how much they(#Syria) love you(Blacks in USA), and they hate the devil for mistreating us. 

I sat in a certain airport, and once I was just leaving and was talking to a Muslim who was half owner of the airport, and his father owns the other half, he told me, "Brother Muhammad, we know everything that goes on among you and your people. 

If I just had the chance to go to America, so I could fight for you all until I die. I wouldn't want to come back here. I would just like to go there and just fight for you all." 

He was crying when he said that. 

THINK about the people that LOVES you and you DON'T love them? 

And to think that they would come and FIGHT to the DEATH to save you and me. 

Just THINK over these things, and when you see one(Syrian), you laugh at him and his heart's FULL OF LOVE FOR YOU." #ElijahMuhammad 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLBHo8oY/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕯 Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan

Leave The World Behind