πŸ•―"I Am Here To Help You. I Have Not Rejected You"

#NationofIslam

πŸ•―"I Am Here To Help You. I Have Not Rejected You"

⚠️ I Know It's hard and we are really going THROUGH IT as we have been repositioned by The Master...and we may not understand His Moves. 

Just Trust Him.

Because we may be trying to go one way and He's holding us Fast.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ REMEMBER: Master Fard Muhammad has power over EVERYTHING we are going through, and EVERYTHING we are currently fighting, and EVERYTHING we are trying to do.

Repeating prayers over and over...."Well maybe He didn't hear me."

He hears all of our Prayers to Him.

When Abraham was being tried up that mountain with his son, they could not see what Allah had already prepared for them at the top.

Master Fard Muhammad has a Table Already PREPARED for us once we get through THIS.

So Don't doubt He hears us when we cry to Him and When We are unsure, Because He says:

"YOU whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: I have Not Rejected You!

Don’t be afraid, for I AM WITH you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you.

I will hold you up with my Righteous Right Hand. (Honorable Elijah Muhammad)

See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and humiliated.

ANYONE who opposes you will come to NOTHING and Die.

You shall seek them and not find them— Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing.

For I hold you by your right hand— I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid.

I AM HERE to HELP you.

Though you are a lowly worm, O Jacob, don’t be afraid, Nation of Islam, for I WILL HELP YOU.

I am The LORD, your Redeemer..." Isaiah 41:8-13 

IF These Emails Help Will You Please Consider Giving Back @ $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert πŸ™πŸΏ

Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸ•― Last Moments To Prepare & Survive

Leave The World Behind

🚨 "WHEN America is Pulled Into This War, They Are Coming For Me." Messiah @LouisFarrakhan